11 DATING TIPS FOR CHRISTIAN TEENS
1. You don’t need to date
2. Be mature in all your relationships
3. Honor your parents
4. DO NOT STALK!
5. But don’t be afraid to date
6. Remember every story is different
7. Know the person before you date
8. Celebrate the differences
9. Take dating seriously
10. Lighten up!
11. Always pursue spiritual health first
“I do not claim to be an expert: I realize that many varying opinions about dating float around Christian circles, jumping over each other, getting mixed together, and consuming some people.
I do not intend to defend a certain set of rules, or refute any. Neither will I pretend like I have the best advice, since I am not even married.
My goal is to simply pass on, from one teen to another, some thoughts I have developed from my observations, personal experience, and advice from others.
So here goes…”